1 Ginahgulla Road, Bellevue Hill NSW
5 Beds — 3 Baths — 4 Cars
Traditional Family Residence on Impressive 752sqm Parcel (approx) in Blue Chip Bellevue Hill Address
Occupying an impressive 752sqm parcel (approx.) in one of Bellevue Hill's most prestigious and tightly-held streets, this traditional residence with European flare, built in the late 1930s, provides an unbeatable family home with boundless potential and possibilities.
Grandly proportioned and flooded with natural light, it features a flexible layout incorporating both formal and informal lounge and dining areas enhanced by high ceilings and classic Art Deco fixtures and features.
A sequence of French doors open to the picturesque park-like grounds where there is a selection of sunlit alfresco entertaining areas set amid beautiful manicured gardens as well as an oversized 12 meter long swimming pool set in garden and sandstone surrounds, including pool house with shower.
Accommodation comprises four well-scaled bedrooms plus a spacious study/optional fifth bedroom. Three of the bedrooms are on the upper level, each appointed with built-in wardrobes, two bedrooms open to sunlit balconies. The oversized master features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, while opening to a sunny balcony enjoying pool views.
This substantial family home is immediately liveable and ready to enjoy as is, while it presents exciting potential with existing DA plans to re-create a brand new contemporary family masterpiece (STCA). It boasts a highly exclusive address, within walking distance of prestigious schools, moments to city transport, Double Bay village, celebrated dining and boutique harbour beaches.
* 5 bed | 3.5 bath | 4 car
* Impressive layout featuring formal and informal living areas
* Elegant formal lounge and dining with herringbone floors
* Series of French doors open to multiple sunlit balconies and entertaining areas
* Idyllic park-like grounds, level lawn & manicured gardens
* Sun drenched oversized swimming pool in garden and sandstone surrounds with pool house shower
* Kitchen with ample storage adjoins casual dining
* Four generous bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes, option for fifth bedroom
* Oversized master with WIR and ensuite opens to sunny balcony with pool views
* Second bedroom with full sized main bathroom opens to balcony with elevated district views
* Ground level guest bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe, study/fifth bedroom
* Double remote garage, with four secure internal storage rooms
* Existing DA plans to re-create modern five bedroom home
* Walk to prestigious schools, minutes to Double Bay village
* Moments to city transport, celebrated eateries and beaches
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.