101/58-60 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay NSW
3 Beds — 2 Baths — 2 Cars
Magnificent Ground Floor Residence with Courtyard in Brand New Landmark Development
One of the finest apartments in the most sought-after location in Rose Bay opposite the Royal Sydney Golf Course. Designed by award winning Marchese architects, this oversized and impeccably presented ground floor residence is part of The Stella, a new landmark development in the heart of Rose Bay.
From the bespoke Italian joinery, herringbone oak floors, high ceilings and grand proportions, through to the exclusive palette of colours, textures and finishes employed throughout, no expense has been spared in creating a breathtaking home that exceeds all expectation.
Light filled and open plan, the stylish living and dining areas include a built-in bar/servery, and flow seamlessly through to a seamless indoor outdoor 65 sqm courtyard. Beautiful and perfectly proportioned, the kitchen and its custom joinery, lighting, stone benchtops and top-of-the-range, Miele appliances has been designed for those seeking a premium culinary experience. Bathed in light, the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, with ample wardrobe.
With level access throughout the building, a large landscaped communal garden; designed by Taylor Braemer Landscape Architects, a wide garage entrance and generous parking, The Stella has been designed to ensure luxury, access, security and privacy remain paramount.
Complete with lift access to secure basement parking with two side by side car spaces, three storage cages and four visitor parking spots, it is positioned within a stroll of Rose Bay village shops, gourmet grocers, cafes, and specialty stores while moments to Double Bay, Bondi Junction and prestigious schools.
• 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car
• Striking open living/dining flooded with light
• Expansive south-west facing private courtyard with built in BBQ and bench seating
• Chef's kitchen w/ bespoke Italian joinery and top-of-the-range Miele and Sirius appliances
• Expansive stone island with breakfast bar
• Well-scaled master bedroom appointed with large Italian wardrobe
• Master w/ deluxe ensuite & dual vanity
• A chic second bathroom with bath, and powder room
• Large walk in laundry with bespoke joinery
• Ducted a/c, video security intercom, herringbone timber flooring
• Lift access to secure basement parking w/ two side by side car spaces
• Three security cages with ample storage
• 4 visitors parking spots in the building
• Located opposite Royal Sydney Golf Club, moments to Rose Bay village
In conjunction with Peter Anderson of Ken Jacobs, Christie's International Real Estate - 0412281133
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.