1705/281 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW
2 Beds — 2 Baths
Executive urban sanctuary in the prestigious 'Regency Hyde Park'
Exceptionally located in the prestigious 'Regency Hyde Park', this superb city apartment provides an idyllic urban sanctuary for executives and investors alike. Wonderfully spacious with elevated city outlooks, it features a combined living/dining area plus a sleek granite kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances. The bedrooms are well proportioned and appointed with built-in wardrobes, the master features an ensuite, while sliding glass doors open to a sun soaked covered balcony. Further highlights include a second fully tiled bathroom, ducted air conditioning, video security intercom and an internal laundry. The complex boasts first class facilities including a swimming pool and spa, gymnasium as well as a 24 hour concierge service. This prized city haven is positioned footsteps to shops and cafes, Museum and Town Hall Stations, Pitt Street Mall and Westfield, while enjoying close proximity to Surry Hills, Darling Harbour and East Sydney.
* 2 bed | 2 bath
* Clever design with generous open plan living and dining
* Interiors open to sunlit balcony with intimate city views
* Sleek granite kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
* Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
* Master with ensuite, second bathroom, internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning, video security intercom, storage
* First class facilities include swimming pool, spa & gym
* Grand common entrance foyer with 24 hour concierge service
* Exclusive Hyde Park address with shops & cafes at doorstep
* Footsteps to the QVB, buses, Town Hall and Museum Stations
* Close to celebrated eateries, boutique shopping, Surry Hills
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.