18 Hopetoun Avenue, Vaucluse NSW
4 Beds — 3 Baths
Family Sanctuary with Harbour Views & DA Approval for Double Parking
Graced with an exclusive yet secluded setting that affords breathtaking views over Sydney Harbour to Manly, this wonderfully unique residence reveals sun soaked interiors adorned with modern inclusions and a lush tropical oasis creating the perfect environment for family life.
A flawless architectural renovation has enhanced the original c1930's double brick house, where sleek high quality materials are sympathetic to the palette of its natural surroundings. Open to the north and flooded with natural light, it features an expansive design showcasing a striking open plan living and dining area, while floor-to-ceiling steel framed glass doors allow an effortless extension to an enormous sun soaked entertainers' balcony with serene treetop and harbour outlooks.
Expansive interiors reveal both formal and informal entertaining areas as well as a chef's stainless steel kitchen with quality European gas appliances and a walk-in pantry. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms altogether and the oversized master bedroom features a generous walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite with an original c1800's clawfoot bathtub.
Further highlights include a study, two modern bathrooms plus a guest w/c, extensive storage, soaring ceilings and classic original fixtures, while beautiful cascading gardens and a level lawn with plenty of space for a swimming pool complete this quintessential family home.
With DA approval for double parking, it is discreetly set back from the street, with direct access to Vaucluse House, while only moments to harbour beaches, Vaucluse Village shops, cafes and prestigious schools.
* 4 bed | 3 bath | 885sqm (approx.)
* Perfect northerly aspect with breathtaking harbour views
* Expansive open living and dining bathed in natural light
* Architecturally enhanced w/ formal/informal entertaining
* Floor-to-ceiling glass doors allow effortless outdoor flow
* Enormous full width sun drenched entertainers' terrace
* Chef's kitchen, s/steel benchtops, Euro gas appliances
* Master w/ walk-in robe, ensuite w/ c1800's clawfoot tub
* Lush cascading gardens w/ space for pool
* DA approval for double parking, extensive storage space
* Direct access to Vaucluse House, boutique harbour beaches
* Close to Vaucluse Village shops, cafes, prestigious schools
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.