3 The Crescent, Vaucluse NSW
4 Beds — 2 Baths — 4 Cars
Established Family Home in Exclusive Harbourside Address
Set in an exclusive harbourside enclave within footsteps of Parsley Bay Reserve, this classically appointed residence encourages a blissful family lifestyle of modern comfort, space and ease of living. Generously proportioned and bathed in natural light, it reveals warm and welcoming interiors with formal lounge and dining areas appointed with French doors leading to a sun washed Travertine balcony. There is a well-equipped gas kitchen and casual living/dining areas, while the secluded backyard is perfect for poolside entertaining. Upper level accommodation comprises four generous bedrooms, three of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The designer master features a walk-in wardrobe and a deluxe marble ensuite while opening to a sunlit terrace with Harbour Bridge cameos. Further highlights include a study, ducted air conditioning, a gas fireplace in the formal lounge and internal access to a double remote garage. This exceptional residence is positioned a stroll to beautiful Parsley Bay Beach and within minutes of Vaucluse Village's shops and cafes, city buses and prestigious schools.
• 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 4 car
• Impressive proportions with formal/informal living/dining
• Recently refreshed interiors flooded with natural light
• Well-appointed CaesarStone kitchen with s/steel appliances
• Saltwater pool and sun bathed alfresco entertaining areas
• Upper level accommodation comprises four generous bedrooms
• Deluxe master with walk-in wardrobe & full marble ensuite
• Master/second bed access balcony w/ Harbour Bridge cameos
• Study, a/c, soaring ceilings, fireplace in formal lounge
• Limestone/Travertine flooring, rear pedestrian access
• Internal access to double automatic garage plus storage
• Stroll to Parsley Bay Beach, close to village shop, cafes
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.