346 Botany Road, Beaconsfield NSW
3 Beds — 2 Baths — 2 Cars
Mixed-Use Terrace with Dual Street Access, Presenting Boundless Commercial/Business Possibilities in Ultra-Central Setting
Occupying a substantial 115sqm level block (approx.) with dual street access, this impressive residence is zoned mixed-use and presents boundless potential for numerous business, commercial or creative opportunities.
Impressive in scale and flooded with natural light, it features a classic layout with adjoining lounge/dining areas enhanced by soaring ceilings and original fireplace fixtures.
The chef's kitchen features a superior AEG induction cooktop and AEG oven and quality appliances as well as sleek hardwood timber benchspace and ample cupboard storage.
Upper level accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms, two of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes plus there is a sizeable study. The stunning master bedroom features a stylish skylit ensuite with a rainwater shower and extends to a sun washed deck. There is a second fully tiled bathroom and both bathrooms feature hydronically heated towel rails. The ensuite also has underfloor heating.
Further highlights include rear lane access via Beaconsfield Lane to a double remote garage and an upper level studio/home office as well as a laundry with a third w/c, LED lighting, two hydronically heated radiators and extensive storage throughout.
Promising ultra-convenience, it is positioned a stroll to Green Square train station and Development and an array of popular eateries, while moments to The Grounds of Alexandria and East Village Shopping, Danks Street, parks and express city buses.
* 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car
* Occupies substantial 115sqm block with dual street access (approx.)
* Zoned mixed-use with boundless potential and possibilities
* Scope for numerous business/commercial opportunities
* Wonderfully spacious layout with adjoining lounge/dining
* High ceilings, fireplace fixtures, polished timber floors
* Chef's induction kitchen equipped with superior appliances
* Three upper level bedrooms, front room opens to balcony
* Master w/ mirrored built-in robe extends to sunlit deck
* Master with stylish skylit ensuite with rainwater shower
* Ensuite w/ hydronic underfloor heating/towel rails
* Skylit bedroom/loft with potential for second deck (STCA)
* Rear lane access to double LUG plus home office/studio
* Stroll to The Grounds, Green Square Station & Development, buses
* Minutes to East Village shopping, Danks St, popular eateries, parks
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.