35 Bent Street, Paddington NSW
4 Beds — 3 Baths — 1 Cars
Breathtaking Victorian Heritage Terrace
Highlighting Victorian heritage with modern design flair, this breathtaking terrace offers both sanctuary and lifestyle. Built in 1880 to evoke the private squares of London, this prestigious setting is mere metres from the cosmopolitan cafes and boutique shops of both Oxford and Queens Street.
• Formal lounge features bespoke marble fireplace
• Inspiring kitchen that opens to an entertainer's deck
• Private garden setting with Al fresco dining
• Four deluxe bedrooms with master featuring an ornate balcony
• Contemporary loft style bedroom captures city skyline views
• Timber floors, air conditioning, storage with private parking
• Garage offers potential for a workshop with a versatile studio above
• Drenched in sunlight, ambiance and creative potential
• Leafy and private, with two pocket parks right at your doorstep
• Stroll to Paddington Markets, Centennial Parklands and Oxford St boutiques
• Co Agent Benjamin Goodwin 0405 500 841 McGrath
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.