36 Little Comber Street, Paddington NSW
2 Beds — 1 Baths
Exciting Opportunity with Potential in Sought-after Enclave
Quietly positioned in a prized Paddington enclave, this well presented semi provides an exciting investment/first home opportunity with boundless potential and possibilities. Enhanced by a desirable north-east to rear aspect allowing plenty of natural light, it features an original design with a combined living/dining area plus a neat kitchen. The upper level comprises two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master is oversized, while the lower level opens out to a deep courtyard bathed in sunshine. It presents a liveable home as is with superb scope to personalise to taste or renovate/enhance to add further value. Boasting a classic façade, it is positioned within footsteps of Oxford Street, buzzing bars and eateries, boutiques and city buses, while enjoying rapid access to the CBD and eastern beaches (STCA).
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Classic semi with exciting renovation potential (STCA)
• Well presented, combined living/dining, timber floorboards
• Neat kitchen w/ ample storage & scope for modern redesign
• Sunlit courtyard perfect for relaxed alfresco entertaining
• Upper level bedrooms w/ BIR's, oversized main bedroom
• Bathroom and internal laundry, potential to personalise
• Affordable investment/first home in sought-after location
• Move straight in w/ potential to enhance over time (STCA)
• Re-create/renovate for stylish contemporary living (STCA)
• Footsteps to buzzing Oxford Street, popular bars, eateries
• Stroll to chic boutiques, buses to the CBD and Bondi Beach
Inspect by Private Appointment
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.