6/5 Manion Avenue, Rose Bay NSW
2 Beds — 1 Baths
Oversized Top Floor Apartment in Boutique Art Deco Block in Idyllic Parkside Setting
Located in an idyllic parkside enclave within a stroll of the harbour foreshore, this wonderfully spacious apartment boasts a prized top floor setting in a charming Art Deco block of eight.
Recently refreshed and brimming with natural light, it features a superb layout with separate living and dining areas enhanced by soaring ceilings and brand new polished timber flooring.
There is a well-equipped eat-in kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and ample storage, while accommodation comprises two oversized bedrooms. Both bedrooms are appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans while opening to a sizeable sunroom/study.
Additional features include a fully tiled bathroom with separate bath/shower and a stylish stone vanity as well as a concealed internal laundry, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living room, plentiful storage and plantation shutters throughout.
A highlight is the beautiful oversized communal garden complete with entertaining areas and set amid lush established gardens bordering Woollahra Oval.
This readymade apartment is placed a level stroll to ferries and city buses, Lyne Park, children's playgrounds and premier schools. It enjoys easy access to Rose Bay Village as well as Plumer Road's shops, cafes and grocers.
* 2 bed, 1 bath + study
* Wonderfully spacious layout with separate living/dining
* Generous lounge enhanced by soaring ceiling w/ ceiling fan
* Well-equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel gas appliances
* Oversized bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in robes
* Both bedrooms with ceiling fans open to sunroom/study
* Fully tiled bathroom, separate bath/shower, stylish vanity
* Freshly painted interiors and polished timber flooring
* Wide picture windows, plantation shutters, leafy outlooks
* High ceilings, concealed internal laundry, good storage
* Oversized communal garden & beautiful established gardens
* Stroll to the harbour foreshore, Lyne Park, buses, ferries
* Easy walk to Plumer Road's village shops, grocers, cafes
* Walk to harbour dining, schools, children's playgrounds
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.