63-65 Drumalbyn Road, Bellevue Hill NSW
5 Beds — 5 Baths — 4 Cars
"Twin Lions" perched high above a breath-taking panoramic backdrop, this tightly-held property commands spectacular views across the sparkling harbour and picturesque Rose Bay, stretching all the way to Manly. It occupies two lots with a total of 1500sqm approx. capturing stunning Northerly aspects that fill the interiors with exquisite natural light.
This unique property awaits a designer renovation or architect's inspiration. The magnificently scaled land parcel represents a rare and lucrative opportunity, with scope to renovate, rebuild or redevelop. Alternatively, create the luxurious harbour view residence of your dreams, in one of Sydney's most prestigious positions.
The free flowing interiors span 3 expansive levels, spilling onto the sizeable backyard that incorporates private garden sanctuaries plus existing provisions for a brand new pool, sauna and cabana suite. Take advantage of this sprawling north facing parcel and world-class views, to design one of Bellevue Hill's newest trophy homes.
• Delivers enormous scope for a stylish contemporary reimagining
• Further potential to knock down/rebuild a luxury home/duplex
• Internal lift services each level straight from the four car garage
• Main kitchen features stone benches and Gaggenau gas appliances
• Selection of north facing balconies for water view entertaining
• Four main bedrooms including King sized master suite with walk-in
• Lower level fifth bedroom/studio with a kitchenette and bathroom
• Oversized living spaces with luxurious fireplaces throughout
• Scope to create an entertainers' paradise with a home cinema room
• Close to elite schools, fine dining and harbourside village attractions
*In conjunction with Laing & Simmons
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.