7 Burnell Street, Drummoyne NSW
5 Beds — 6 Baths — 7 Cars
Brand New Architectural Masterpiece in Prized Address with 180 degree Water Views over Iron Cove and Rodd Island to the City Skyline
Please enter from Henley Marine drive
A magnificent architectural creation showcasing an intimate water backdrop over Iron Cove to Rodd Island and the city skyline has resulted in an extraordinary family masterpiece that is as brilliantly functional and luxurious as it is undeniably stylish.
Complementing and contrasting in the most dynamic way, it reveals an incredible tri-level design incorporating an array of formal and informal living areas enhanced by state-of-the-art finishes and an abundance of natural light.
Floor-to-ceiling glass takes full advantage of the spectacular views, where an expansive lounge and dining area extends to a superb entertainers' terrace. The gourmet chef's marble kitchen is replete with a top-of-the-range six burner Wolf gas oven as well as a Sub-Zero fridge/freezer and a separate fully-equipped butler's pantry.
Interiors extend to an oversized sun drenched level backyard complete with a glass fenced heated swimming pool and spa as well as a lavish cabana perfect for large scale entertaining.
Family excellence continues with the residence's abundant accommodation, comprising five generous bedrooms altogether as well as a spacious study.
Three of the bedrooms are on the upper level and all are appointed with luxurious marble ensuites with underfloor heating.
The opulent master adjoins a parents' retreat and features a boutique-style dressing room as well as opening to a private sun bathed terrace with sweeping water and city skyline views.
Comprehensively appointed to the highest level, it includes designer lighting, ducted air conditioning and Smart Home technology as well as video security intercom, an exquisite sandstone walled wine cellar, extensive storage plus potential lift access over all levels.
Occupying an impressive 720sqm parcel (approx) amid beautifully landscaped gardens and with dual street access, it boasts two garages and an abundance of off street parking.
This extraordinary residence is positioned in a tightly-held setting opposite The Bay Run, while minutes to Birkenhead Point, celebrated eateries, ferries, parks, city buses and premier schools.
* 5 bed | 6.5 bath | 7 car
* Vast tri-level design with multiple formal/informal areas
* Seamless transitions to an array of sun soaked terraces
* Floor-to-ceiling glass doors frame intimate water views
* State-of-the-art marble island kitchen, Smeg appliances
* Six burner WOLF gas cooktop, Sub-Zero fridge and freezer
* Butler's pantry with gas cooktop, extensive storage space
* Sun soaked backyard with glass fenced heated pool and spa
* Fabulous entertainer's cabana overlooks the level backyard
* Four king sized bedrooms feature deluxe marble ensuites
* Opulent master with luxurious ensuite and parents' retreat
* Master w/ boutique-style dressing room extends to balcony
* Ducted a/c, underfloor heating in bathrooms/powder room
* Grand marble foyer, potential lift access over all levels
* Spacious study, Smart Home technology, plantation shutters
* Dual street access, internal access to a 4 car and a 3 car garage
* Electronic gate, plenty off-street parking, video intercom
* Private entry via Henry Marine Drive and Burrell Street
* Impressive 720sqm parcel, beautifully landscaped gardens (approx)
* Opposite The Bay Run, minutes to premier schools, parks
* Moments to Birkenhead Point, celebrated eateries, ferries
IN CONJUNCTION WITH CHRIS WILKINS (Ray White Drummoyne)
CONTACT: 0419 231 017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID, Registered Buyers will only be allowed to access the home on Auction day
TRG is synonymous with Sydney’s elite property. A real estate agency built on a commitment to challenge the traditional and continually deliver for our clients.
Please fill out a few simple details so we can assist with your enquiry. We will be in touch as soon as possible.